If you're looking for convenient and direct access to your account and you don't want to pay any monthly service and transaction charges for 18 months, this account is for you.
Introducing Business Direct Plus, a business bank account that offers:
- Free Banking - Free business banking for 18 months* - every month you can deposit up to 100 cheques and £4,000 cash free and write up to 30 cheques free**
- Free Service - No monthly service charge
- Free money - Attractive interest rates on balances above £1,000
- Convenience - The convenience of using telephone, internet and postal banking. Plus the freedom to use The Co-operative Bank network of branches and, for a small charge, the Post Office
- Overdraft - Access to a fee-free overdraft and a range of lending facilities
- Bank card - Free use of a Business Debit Card
- Customer Service - the Five star service promise
Even after the 18 month free banking period has ended don't worry because The Co-operative Bank won't hit you with big charges. For instance, you will still be able to deposit up to 100 cheques and up to £4000 in cash and make unlimited automated credits for free each month.
Switching is easy, apply over the phone by calling 0800 764 764, quoting Prompt Payer as your reference. To be contacted by a member of staff contact us
*To qualify for FREE banking you must keep the balance of the account above £1000. The 18 months free banking has limitations, standard charges apply - see our charges for details.
**Overseas cash advances are subject to a 2% handling charge and a foreign currency commission charge of 2.75%, if appropriate, and are dependent on the cardholders credit limit and any local currency restrictions.
Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., (990937) P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP. The Co-operative Bank is a UK Bank and its products are only available to UK, Channel Islands & Isle of Man residents and British expatriates overseas (subject to any restrictions laid down by English law).
The Co-operative Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (No. 121885), subscribes to the Business Banking Code, is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (No. 006110).